Main Material : Sterling silver |
Other Materials : Gold plating |
Fitting Type : Post or Stud |
Dimensions (mm) : 9 |
One of a Kind : No |
Metal : Gold plated sterling silver |
Gems : Peridots 3.5mm each |
Hallmarked : Yes |
Wire Material : Gold plated silver |
Finish : Soft satin
Our gold peridot earrings contain swirls of richly gold plated sterling silver, delicately studded with this beautiful green gem.
9mm diameter earring, with peridot measuring 3.5mm.
Perfecrtly complements our gold and peridot small swirl necklace.
Also available in silver and aqamarine.
- Perfumes, lotions and chemicals can all affect the look of jewellery over time.
- Using a soft (old!) toothbrush and warm soapy water can remove build-up of dirt/discolouration.
- Using hairdryer (on a low setting) afterwards will help to avoid water marks on your jewellery.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals, especially when wearing jewellery with gemstones.
- If you find your item of silver jewellery blackens when you first wear it, follow the above method of cleaning with a toothbrush & warm, soapy water.
- Initial discolouration should fade within time. It isn’t clear why this can happen to some people’s jewellery, but from researching, it seems it could be attributed to medication, diet or even pregnancy! (If you a male, you can probably rule out the last cause).
Finishes that are applied to our jewellery can alter over time, simply due to everyday wear. This is more applicable to rings and bangles; satin & frosted finished pieces may become shinier with wear and polished items can become slightly duller with time.
hide cleaning instructions.