- Colours: Amber & Black
- Size: 25mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Small: 150mm length + 25mm gap; 58mm diameter
- Medium: 159mm length + 28mm gap; 65mm diameter
- Large: 170mm length + 35mm gap; 72mm diameter
- Plants: fern
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- Shipped anywhere in the world
This handmade designer recycled plastic cuff or bracelet is made using fern leaves. My unusual plant jewellery is created by collecting, drying and pressing the individual leaves. The acrylic is heated and the leaves are pressed into its surface. I then use them like a stencil to apply the colours. The leaves are peeled off to reveal the unique, colourful design. This is a method of dying and embossing plastic jewelry I developed myself. I call it 'Fossilised Plastic' due to the fine detail that's possible to capture on the embossed surface - so they are similar to fossils.
I choose quite ordinary plants and weeds to create my floral art jewellery designs. This botanical statement cuff evokes both a contemporary and a vintage feel, appealing to mothers, daughters and aunts alike. I hope that the wearer will not only enjoy them as jewellery but also review their appreciation of the natural world.
Made from 100% recycled and recyclable acrylic, which is free from volatile organic compounds and hydrofluorocarbon and so more environmentally friendly.
Inside Diameter (mm)
58, 65 and 72
One of a Kind
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.