- Colours: Navy
- Size: 10mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Small: 150mm length + 25mm gap; 58mm diameter
- Medium: 159mm length + 28mm gap; 65mm diameter
- Large: 170mm length + 35mm gap; 72mm diameter
- Plants: conifer
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- Shipped anywhere in the world
This perspex cuff (or bracelet) is made using conifer leaves. I collect, dry and press the leaves then heat the acrylic and press the leaves into the surface. I use them as a stencil to apply the colours (in this case Navy Blue), which give my botanical jewellery a contemporary feel. The conifer leaf is then peeled off to reveal the design. This is a method of dying and embossing plastic I developed myself. I call it 'fossilized plastic' due to the fine details, like fossils, that are captured on the embossed surface.
100% Recycled Perspex
Inside Diameter (mm)
58, 65 and 72
One of a Kind
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.