- Colours: Orange & Turquoise
- Size: 45mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Small: 150mm length + 25mm gap; 58mm diameter
- Medium: 159mm length + 28mm gap; 65mm diameter
- Large: 170mm length + 35mm gap; 72mm diameter
- Plants: hydrangea
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- Shipped anywhere in the world
- Please choose your size from the "finish" drop down menu above.
This skeleton leaf contemporary jewellery cuff is made using the flowers from a type of hydrangea called millefiori. I collect dry and press the flowers. Then heat the recycled plastic and press the flowers into the surface. I then use them like a stencil to apply the colours. The skeleton leaf is then peeled off to reveal the design. This is a method of dying and embossing plastic I developed myself. I call it 'fossilised ' due to the fine detail which it is possible to capture on the embossed surface so they are similar to fossils.
For the subject, I choose quite ordinary plants and weeds, as well as textiles. I hope that the wearer will not only enjoy them as jewellery but also review their appreciation of the natural world. I set out to create a marriage between the industrial and the organic. I want to create a feeling of celebration between material and subject.
Made from 100% recycled and recyclable acrylic, which is free from volatile organic compounds and hydrofluorocarbon and so more environmentally friendly.
Inside Diameter (mm)
58, 65 and 72
One of a Kind
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.