- Colours: Teal & Orange
- Size: 25mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Small: 150mm length + 25mm gap; 58mm diameter
- Medium: 159mm length + 28mm gap; 65mm diameter
- Large: 170mm length + 35mm gap; 72mm diameter
- Plants: hydrangea
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- Shipped anywhere in the world
- Please choose your size from the "finish" drop down menu above.
This handmade acrylic cuff is made using a actual tiny Hydrangea flowers which I have collected and press then used to create the design. It is made using my own method of dying and embossing plastic which I call 'Fossilized Plastic' due to the fine detail that's captured on the embossed surface - so they are similar to fossils!
Inside Diameter (mm)
58, 65 and 72
One of a Kind
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.