- Colours: Teal & Magenta
- Size: 25mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Small: 150mm length + 25mm gap; 58mm diameter
- Medium: 159mm length + 28mm gap; 65mm diameter
- Large: 170mm length + 35mm gap; 72mm diameter
- Plants: hydrangea
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- Shipped anywhere in the world
- Please choose your size from the "finish" drop down menu above.
This handmade designer perspex cuff (or bracelet) is made using actual hydrangea flowers which I grow in my garden. My unusual plant jewellery is created by collecting, drying and pressing the individual leaves. The acrylic is heated and the leaves are pressed into its surface. I then use them like a stencil to apply the colours. The leaves are peeled off to reveal the unique, colourful design. This is a method of dying and embossing plastic jewelry I developed myself. I call it 'Fossilised Plastic' due to the fine detail that's possible to capture on the embossed surface - so they are similar to fossils. I harness nature to create individual pieces which are a memory of each individual flower or leaf.
I choose quite ordinary plants and weeds to create my floral art jewellery designs. This botanical statement cuff evokes both a contemporary and a vintage feel, appealing to friends, daughters and sisters alike. I hope that the wearer will not only enjoy them as jewellery but also review their appreciation of the natural world.
Inside Diameter (mm)
58, 65 and 72
One of a Kind
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.