- Colours: Pale Pink
- Size: 45mm cuff/bracelet/bangle
- Small: 150mm length + 25mm gap; 58mm diameter
- Medium: 159mm length + 28mm gap; 65mm diameter
- Large: 170mm length + 35mm gap; 72mm diameter
- Plants: grasses
- British fashion - grown and handmade in the U.K.
- Materials: 100% Recycled and Recyclable Acrylic (Perspex)
- Packed in a gift box ready for giving
- Shipped anywhere in the world
- Please choose your size from the "finish" drop down menu above.
This handmade cuff is made using an actual blades of grass and their seed heads. I wanted to create a design which was like a line drawing. Wearable Art!
They are made using my own method of dying and embossing plastic which I call 'Fossilized Plastic' due to the fine detail that's capturde on the embossed surface - so they are similar to fossils!
For the subject I choose quite ordinary plants and weeds, as well as textiles I hope that the wearer will not only enjoy them as jewellery but also review their appreciation of the natural world. I set out to create a marriage between the industrial and the organic. I want to create a feeling of celebration between material and subject.
Inside Diameter (mm)
58, 65 and 72
One of a Kind
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.