Delicately patterned 'polo' shaped necklace with scattered diamond detail on a slinky snake chain. The gold is given a frosted finish and the delicately drilled holes give this piece a beautiful, organic feel.
Standard bolt-ring style catch. The chain is threaded through a discreet tube on the reverse.
Polo: 16mm diameter.
Perfectly complemented by our gold and diamond rings and earrings.
Also available in silver.
18ct yellow gold
16, 18 and 20
One of a Kind
diamonds average at 11pts
- Perfumes, lotions and chemicals can all affect the look of jewellery over time.
- Using a soft (old!) toothbrush and warm soapy water can remove build-up of dirt/discolouration.
- Using hairdryer (on a low setting) afterwards will help to avoid water marks on your jewellery.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals, especially when wearing jewellery with gemstones.
Finishes that are applied to our jewellery can alter over time, simply due to everyday wear. This is more applicable to rings and bangles; satin & frosted finished pieces may become shinier with wear and polished items can become slightly duller with time.
- Snake chains have an unusual semi-rigid form that can make them susceptible to kinking.
- Careful storage and handling is required to preserve the chains original shape. We suggest that your necklace is loosely coiled or hanging up to avoid being squashed or misshapen.