A 5 piece asymmetrical necklace in shades of pink. The longest feather starting in wine colour measures approx 8cm from the cable, cerise, dark fuchsia, fuchsia follow with bubblegum pink being the shortest feather meauring approx 4cm from the cable. The five elements hang from a sterling silver cable wire measuring 16", with further 1" extender chain to allow for adjustable length.
This necklace looks good worn alone or also makes a great set with a choice from either co-ordinating Back Curve Earrings in Dark Fuchsia or Back Curve Earrings in Wine.
Designed and handmade by jewellery designer Katie Clarke.
One of a Kind
For the Silver:- If tarnished use a silver cloth and gently rub in one direction. Go in the direction of the feather to ensure the feather element is not bent.
For the Feathers:- To revive and recondition the feather element of your jewellery please follow these steps.
- Hold the piece in a pair of tweezers and waft close over the spout of a boiling kettle as it clicks off so the steam rises over the feather.
- Sounds drastic and please take care not to scold yourself.
- It takes a second or two for the feathers to straighten out, its quite fascinating to watch so don’t blink!
- Allow the piece to cool before wearing.
- For longer feathers hold them straight or gently press flat as they cool to maintain shape.
Please store in a jewellery box when not being worn, many thanks and enjoy your feather jewellery.